Thursday, December 8, 2011

SAJAN RE JHOOT MAT BOLO'S NEW TRACK IS SOOOOO PROMISING :):)

Really sajan re's latest track i.e. this travelling in future track is soooo good :):) M enjoying it soo heartedly.... This is awsome :):) It is a treat to see Sumeet sir in double role.... As OLD APURVA also he is just toooo good.... But when it comes to ARYAN he is soo cute :):) I give up I cant choose who is more cute between the two :):) Loving this track a lot and Sir were soo right in saying that it is soo interesting :):) Keep watching, keep enjoying, keep loving and keep smiling all of you :):)

1 comment:

  1. Summet ...It was the saddest day for me on 6th jan when I knew its over.. I could not sleep well... 2 of my all time fav shows are urs... Sajan Re... and Sarabhai... You are a master... in Sajan Re..I liked Rajiv bhai and Gondogol too... Sending my love to u... wishing to see u in action again ... keep me updated about ur new shows

    ReplyDelete