Friday, May 4, 2012

my favourite article till date.... Dada talk about me...


Supremely talented Sumeet Raghavan is a multi-talented personality. Not only does he excel in comedy but is a fabulous singer and dancer as well. Happy to be called a comedian, Sumeet is basking in the glory of his show Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo running successfully while he has made his internet show Jai Hind a success too. Juggling acting with hosting, Sumeet makes it all seem easy and fun. A serious guy Sumeet talks business, comedy and why Sab is the best thing that happened to him.
Sumeet with co-stars

What is the best compliment you got from a fan? I have a fan who has a blog about me. Nothing can be bigger or better than that. She has posted over 3500 pictures of me, my shows on the blog and writes about my current projects daily. Like currently, she writes updates about every episode of Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo. That is just amazing. The blog is http://sumeetraghavanblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. really love this part of the article.... I should thank dada from the core of my heart.... He is the best.... Thanx dada.... You are just the best.... I always wet my eyes after reading this article.... Love it a lot.... Whatever i say will not be enough...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really he is d best....congrats sukriti di..:):)..happy 4 u..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well dear Sumeet sir is the best... Very down to earth and an awsome human being... :) :) Thanx a lot my dear Aish... You should have written your name.... :) Anyways thanx a lot my dear :) :)

    ReplyDelete