Thursday, April 21, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LEGEND

Happy B'day to u, Happy b'day to u, happy b'day to u happy b'day dear sir :) May GOD bless u with success, happiness, prosperity and blessings. M very lucky that i have choosen u as my idol, my hero and my big bro :) U r such  a nice person that u deserve all the happiness of the world. May GOD bless u with it n u always be happy and all ur dreams come true. U r the best n my FAVOURITE ACTOR, COMEDIAN, PERSON AND MOST IMPORTANTLY A SUPERB PERSON AND UR NATURE IS JST TERRIFIC:) In this selfish world of ours there are very less people like u. Bt m glad that my Favourite celeberity is the one who is soo nice. M very happy today :D
Dnt have enough wrds to express my happiness nw.

2 comments:

  1. Happy bday sir and i hope you taste loads more success in your life, have an awesome year and we fans love u so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish u a very Happy Birthday..:)) we all ur fans love u alot .. keep smiling.always :)))

    ReplyDelete